The L.A.-based event producer and party guru (whose latest late-night masterpiece is
Giorgio’s at The Standard) details his go-to summer soundtrack.
Dusty Springfield’s Dusty in Memphis.
Soundtrack to my life…
David Bowie’s The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.
Favorite album cover…
Roxy Music’s For Your Pleasure.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tastemaker: Randall Poster on Gifts for the Music Lover Wed, Dec 18, 2013
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Dinner Party Fri, Nov 22, 2013
- Music Tennessee Thomas On: Amy Winehouse & Shop Talk Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- Music Tory’s Playlist: L.A. Getaway Thu, Nov 14, 2013
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Boardwalk Empire Sat, Nov 9, 2013