We’ve introduced you to our love for tone-on-tone and print-on-print. But our new favorite motif? The curiously named but no less chic flowers-on-flowers. Simply pair a beautiful bouquet of blooms with a chic floral vase. To keep the combination elegant, stick to similar tones like Tory did here with whites. And let the size of the flowers do the contrasting — if your blossoms are oversized, arrange in a vase with a smaller floral pattern, and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.17.18 Just One Thing: Fresh Flowers
- Entertaining 10.16.18 Tory On: Fall Entertaining at Home
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live