Not that you need another reason to celebrate summer, but Station Independent Projects on New York’s Lower East Side opens its first gallery show of the season tomorrow. Aptly titled Summer Break, it features a potpourri of works ranging from Matthew Oates’ portrait paintings and Katherine Daniels’ beaded sculptures to Miles Ladin’s cool fun-in-the-sun poolside photos (above).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Taurus Thu, Apr 24, 2014
- Culture To See: Alexander Calder at Christie’s & Tory Burch Madison Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture Jill Brooke On: The Need to Say No Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture In Memoriam: Gabriel García Márquez Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture Katty Kay On: The Confidence Code Thu, Apr 17, 2014