Not that you need another reason to celebrate summer, but Station Independent Projects on New York’s Lower East Side opens its first gallery show of the season tomorrow. Aptly titled Summer Break, it features a potpourri of works ranging from Matthew Oates’ portrait paintings and Katherine Daniels’ beaded sculptures to Miles Ladin’s cool fun-in-the-sun poolside photos (above).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.14.17 Holiday Issue: We ♥ Holiday Movies
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford