Not that you need another reason to celebrate summer, but Station Independent Projects on New York’s Lower East Side opens its first gallery show of the season tomorrow. Aptly titled Summer Break, it features a potpourri of works ranging from Matthew Oates’ portrait paintings and Katherine Daniels’ beaded sculptures to Miles Ladin’s cool fun-in-the-sun poolside photos (above).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.21.17 Tappan Collective’s Chelsea Neman On: Top Six Artists to Watch in 2017
- Culture 1.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Aquarius
- Culture 1.20.17 To Read: Marlon James’ A Brief History of Seven Killings
- Culture 1.16.17 Spotlight On: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Culture 1.14.17 Spotlight On: Herewith Magazine & EIC Megan Villa