Many thanks to Vogue and Elle magazines for tapping our Tanner Flat as one of the shoes of summer. We love Tanner’s little details — pink gradated stones, a little Lurex — and its free-spirited vibe. And it’s one of Tory’s favorite sandals — it adds a great hit of color against white jeans or mixed in with a printed tunic or summer stripe. In a word, it’s fun.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.27.17 Getaway Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, 6 Sunny Destinations & What to Wear
- Style 4.23.17 Getaway Issue: Jacey Duprie’s Positano Polish
- Style 4.14.17 Spring 2017: World of Mouth, Garden Party Windows
- Style 4.12.17 Garden Issue: Word of Mouth, Garden Party Taxis in London
- Style 4.11.17 Garden Issue: Looking Great, Helena Bordon