Every decade or so you get the perfect party storm — the right location, the best playlist ever and an eclectic crowd that brings all walks of life together to dance the night away. From Chez Regine and Les Bains Douches in Paris to the ultimate gold standard, New York’s Studio 54, they all had one thing in common: no one could resist. Now, it’s all happening again with Giorgio’s: A Modern Discotheque, party guru Bryan Rabin’s Saturday night bash at The Standard hotel on L.A.’s Sunset Strip. The talk of the town, it’s where celebs, socialites, drag queens, roller girls and the fashion set alike get their disco dance on.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Linda Rottenberg’s Crazy is a Compliment Sun, Sep 21, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 20, 2014
- Culture To Read: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture To Read: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014