Every decade or so you get the perfect party storm — the right location, the best playlist ever and an eclectic crowd that brings all walks of life together to dance the night away. From Chez Regine and Les Bains Douches in Paris to the ultimate gold standard, New York’s Studio 54, they all had one thing in common: no one could resist. Now, it’s all happening again with Giorgio’s: A Modern Discotheque, party guru Bryan Rabin’s Saturday night bash at The Standard hotel on L.A.’s Sunset Strip. The talk of the town, it’s where celebs, socialites, drag queens, roller girls and the fashion set alike get their disco dance on.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Happy 4th of July! Sat, Jul 4, 2015
- Culture To Do: Barbara Vaughn at Quogue Gallery Fri, Jul 3, 2015
- Culture Eleanor Ylvisaker On: July 4th Plans Fri, Jul 3, 2015
- Culture Spotlight On: Wimbledon Flashback (McEnroe vs. Borg!) Wed, Jul 1, 2015
- Culture Book Issue: Author Kevin Kwan on China Rich Girlfriend Tue, Jun 30, 2015