Stripes are a summer classic — easy, casual, relaxed. But there’s a polish to the pattern too. The Lake and Stars designer Maayan Zilberman, for example, topped off a simple shirt-and-shorts combo with Tory’s raffia Elaina coat for an arresting look that feels both pulled together and fresh. She added a shot of playfulness, too, with contrasting polka-dot sneakers and bright red lips.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.19.17 Editors’ Style Tip: Easy Glamour for Your Next Summer Party
- Style 7.17.17 Spotlight On: Lein Designer Meredith Stoecklein
- Style 7.12.17 Day in the Life: Event Planner Becky McDermott
- Entertaining 7.11.17 Tory On: Summer Parties
- Style 6.29.17 Beach Bohemia: Editors’ Style Tip, 1 Scarf, 3 Ways