There’s something magnetic about Mexico — from the culture scene in Mexico City to the beautiful ruins of Tulum to the vibrant art in San Miguel. The rich musical heritage runs deep, but there are also new sounds emerging that reflect how dynamic Mexico’s music roots are…and how much more there is to explore. To mark the opening of our boutique in Mexico City, Randall Poster put together this playlist for us. Listen now on Spotify.
- México — Mexican Institute of Sound
- Maestro — Ritmo Machine
- Despues Del After — Kinky
- 1977 — Ana Tijoux
- Tatuaje — Alex Anwandter
- El Microfono — Mexican Institute Of Sound
- Hasta la Piel — Carla Morrison
- Eres — Café Tacvba
- Las Escondidas — Raul Y Mexia
- Arenita Playita — Cuarto Poder
- Chicas Kamikaze — Matorralman
- Discoteca Nacional — Clorofila
More to explore in Music
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: In the Words of Debbie Harry
- Music 8.29.17 Music Issue Day in the Life: Universal Music Publishing Group’s Jody Gerson