Earlier this week Michelle Obama — a.k.a. the First Mom — was at a book signing in Washington D.C. promoting her American Grown book, which details the White House Kitchen Garden she planted in 2009. And we love that she chose to wear our Marygrace sweater, which comes with its own garden’s worth of cheerful blooms. She also stopped by The Today Show and talked about her ideal Mother’s Day. It starts off with waking up whenever she feels like it. The First Mom — a woman after our own heart.
More to explore in Mother’s Day
- Experts Mother’s Day: Vietri’s Susan Gravely On Working With Family Sat, May 11, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Rosaria Pugliese & The Dueñas Sisters Fri, May 10, 2013
- Mother's Day Best Dressed: First Mom Mrs. Obama Thu, May 9, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Maria Cornejo & Bibi Borthwick Thu, May 9, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Veronica Webb On Daughters & Papadine Alaïa Thu, May 9, 2013