The last time Paul McDonough had a show at the Sasha Wolf Gallery on the Lower East Side, the photographer captured the urban turf of New York City in the Seventies. This time, with his current Sight Seeing exhibit, he turns his lens on the sunnier stomping grounds of California and Florida. The nostalgic allure, spontaneity and intimacy of his images, though, remain the same. You’re both a voyeur of this bygone era and a part of it.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Paris Issue: Pierre Le-Tan’s Drawings of the Tory Burch Flagship Mon, Jul 6, 2015
- Culture Paris Issue: Spotlight on Artist Pierre Le-Tan Mon, Jul 6, 2015
- Culture Happy 4th of July! Sat, Jul 4, 2015
- Culture To Do: Barbara Vaughn at Quogue Gallery Fri, Jul 3, 2015
- Culture Eleanor Ylvisaker On: July 4th Plans Fri, Jul 3, 2015