The last time Paul McDonough had a show at the Sasha Wolf Gallery on the Lower East Side, the photographer captured the urban turf of New York City in the Seventies. This time, with his current Sight Seeing exhibit, he turns his lens on the sunnier stomping grounds of California and Florida. The nostalgic allure, spontaneity and intimacy of his images, though, remain the same. You’re both a voyeur of this bygone era and a part of it.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Inka Järvinen Wed, Sep 21, 2016
- Culture NYFW Did You Know? Peter Lindbergh Sat, Sep 10, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Alex Garant Tue, Sep 6, 2016
- Culture To Read: Sandrine Kerfante’s Two of a Kind Fri, Sep 2, 2016
- Culture Word of Mouth: #ElephantYogaChallenge Wed, Aug 17, 2016