A good coat is never just about the coat. It sets a mood and lets you slip into another character — perhaps mysterious, flirtatious, urbane…or all of the above. In this video shot by Paul Maffi, model Cora Emmanuel takes to the streets of Paris in a rotating wardrobe of coats from Pre-Fall 2013, turning the season’s military inspiration into something supremely polished, alluring and ultra-chic. Is she waiting for someone? Or is she making someone wait? That’s the beauty of creating your own style narrative — it’s whatever you want it to be.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Paris Couture, Spring 2015 Fri, Jan 30, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Tory Burch Valentine’s Day E-Cards Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015