A good coat is never just about the coat. It sets a mood and lets you slip into another character — perhaps mysterious, flirtatious, urbane…or all of the above. In this video shot by Paul Maffi, model Cora Emmanuel takes to the streets of Paris in a rotating wardrobe of coats from Pre-Fall 2013, turning the season’s military inspiration into something supremely polished, alluring and ultra-chic. Is she waiting for someone? Or is she making someone wait? That’s the beauty of creating your own style narrative — it’s whatever you want it to be.
More to explore in Style
- Style L’Américaine: Meet the Actress, Margaret Qualley Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style L’Américaine: Behind the Scenes with Director Dianna Agron Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style L’Américaine: The Paris Collection Film Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Jewelry Meets Timepiece Mon, Aug 31, 2015
- Style Video: The New Watch Collection Sun, Aug 30, 2015