A good coat is never just about the coat. It sets a mood and lets you slip into another character — perhaps mysterious, flirtatious, urbane…or all of the above. In this video shot by Paul Maffi, model Cora Emmanuel takes to the streets of Paris in a rotating wardrobe of coats from Pre-Fall 2013, turning the season’s military inspiration into something supremely polished, alluring and ultra-chic. Is she waiting for someone? Or is she making someone wait? That’s the beauty of creating your own style narrative — it’s whatever you want it to be.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014