Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.18.17 Meet the Restaurateur: Three Little Birds’ April Jackson
- Entertaining 1.17.17 Recipes: Pomegranate Rum Sour & Coconut-Crusted Prawns
- Entertaining 12.29.16 Tory’s Pro Shop: Recipe, Sakara’s Toast with Toppers
- Entertaining 12.28.16 Model Danielle Peita Graham On: Home Cooking & East-Meets-West Flavors
- Entertaining 12.25.16 Holiday Issue: Let It Snow, Let It Snow… & Enjoy Our Spiced Hot Chocolate