Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Summer Screwdriver Sun, Aug 23, 2015
- Entertaining Textile Designer Charlotte Lawson Johnston On: Interior Style & Decor Tips Thu, Aug 20, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Mother of Pearl Cocktail Bar Sat, Aug 8, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designers Hernandez Greene On: Anatomy of a Room Tue, Aug 4, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designer Tom Scheerer On: Beach House Decor & Entertaining Tips Sat, Aug 1, 2015