Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Interiors Maven Kate Brodsky on Decking the Halls Tue, Dec 16, 2014
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Cooks Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley on Yuletide Entertaining Sun, Dec 14, 2014
- Culture Art Advisor Maria Brito On: Lifestyling the Home Sat, Dec 6, 2014
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner Diaries Sun, Nov 30, 2014
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014