Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 8.20.17 Did You Know? D. Porthault’s Legendary Linens
- Entertaining 8.18.17 Spotlight On: Schumacher’s Tori Jones
- Entertaining 8.17.17 Interior Designer Mark D. Sikes’ Ode to Blue & White
- Entertaining 8.16.17 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: My Favorite Blue-&-White Interiors
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers