Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Raw Vegan Blonde Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Uxua’s World Cup Cocktail Sat, Jul 12, 2014