Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.15.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Malai
- Entertaining 7.10.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Milkmade
- Entertaining 6.28.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Taiyaki NYC
- Entertaining 6.28.18 Interior Designer Amy Berry On: Top 5 Table-Setting Tips
- Entertaining 6.20.18 To Read: The Photographer in the Garden