Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny Williams On Garden Style Wed, Apr 22, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Valentina Scambia’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Sat, Apr 18, 2015