Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.17.18 Just One Thing: Fresh Flowers
- Entertaining 10.16.18 Tory On: Fall Entertaining at Home
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live