Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Thanksgiving Menu & Recipe Thu, Nov 19, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Thanksgiving Snapshot Thu, Nov 19, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Insta-Scene, Fall Florals Tue, Nov 17, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Spotlight on Victory Club’s Stephanie Nass Mon, Nov 16, 2015
- Culture Tory Daily’s Top 10: November 2015 Sun, Nov 1, 2015