Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014