Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Interior Designer Tom Scheerer On: Beach House Decor & Entertaining Tips Sat, Aug 1, 2015
- Entertaining Just One Thing: En Plein Air Mon, Jul 20, 2015
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: Farmers’ Market Bounty Sat, Jul 18, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Studio at One Kings Lane Thu, Jul 16, 2015
- Entertaining Paris Issue: Word of Mouth, Brasserie Barbès Thu, Jul 9, 2015