Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.12.18 Tory Entertains: An Intimate Dinner at the Bar
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: The Dramatic (But Simple) Arrangement
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: Alexandra Macon on Holiday Parties & Winter Weddings
- Entertaining 12.21.17 Holiday Issue: Insta-Inspiration
- Entertaining 12.19.17 Holiday Issue: Jessica Seinfeld on Holiday Eats