Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Floral Designer Liza Lubell On: Fall Flowers Sun, Oct 9, 2016
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Interior Designer Michelle Smith’s Decor Tips Fri, Oct 7, 2016
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Wedding Stylist Cynthia Cook Smith Thu, Oct 6, 2016
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny William’s A House by the Sea Wed, Oct 5, 2016
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016