Our Summer 2013 collection taps into the spirit of wanderers and day trippers, no matter the destination — whether exotic far-flung locales or simple Saturdays in the park. Expect prints on prints, stripes on pattern and easy, effortless shapes that will take you through this season and beyond. To get in the mood, we teamed with stylist Brian Malloy, photographer Norman Jean Roy and models Dree Hemingway and Lara Mullen, who showed us a slice of that sunny leisure life.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Entertaining Tip Wed, May 4, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Jewelry Designer Emily Satloff & Son Wed, May 4, 2016
- Style Day in the Life: Mindy Kaling’s Met Gala Day Tue, May 3, 2016
- Style Spotlight On: Met Gala 2016 Tue, May 3, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Word of Mouth, Vogue Colors A to Z Mon, May 2, 2016