Our Summer 2013 collection taps into the spirit of wanderers and day trippers, no matter the destination — whether exotic far-flung locales or simple Saturdays in the park. Expect prints on prints, stripes on pattern and easy, effortless shapes that will take you through this season and beyond. To get in the mood, we teamed with stylist Brian Malloy, photographer Norman Jean Roy and models Dree Hemingway and Lara Mullen, who showed us a slice of that sunny leisure life.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Met Gala 2015 Tue, May 5, 2015
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015