La vie bohème is 99% a state of mind. The rest is all style, and for that 1%, may we offer our Bahia String Bikini for sun-soaked days by azure waters and rolling dunes. Available only through the app, it features SPF 50 sun protection and both comfort and security in the right places. Go on, channel the best of Bahia, Brazil, with its sexy cut and hippie-chic ombré hues.
More to explore in Spring
- Spring Taj Alwan On: Smart Time Management Wed, Apr 2, 2014
- Spring Most Wanted: The Jersey Dress Mon, Mar 31, 2014
- Spring Calgary Avansino On: London & The Vogue Festival Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Experts 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Ariela Suster Mon, Apr 22, 2013
- Spring Street Style: Boho Bound Wed, Apr 17, 2013