The inside track to Ziggy Stardust himself, now at the the V&A.
In January we were thrilled to celebrate David Bowie’s 66th birthday with a new single, the elegant Where Are We Now?. Then, his first album in a decade, the powerhouse The Next Day. And now to top it all off, a David Bowie retrospective at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum. It’s an intoxicating cocktail of the singer’s deep and profound influence on fashion, film, photography and, of course, music — from his Seventies Ziggy Stardust bodysuits to more intimate objets, like personal sketches and diary entries. Because there’s no such thing as too much Bowie, here’s our playlist of some of our favorite songs, old and new.
More to explore in Music
- Music China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The Music Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Music Tory’s Playlist: The Gemini Link Tue, Sep 20, 2016
- Music Spring/Summer 2017: Spotlight on Chloe x Halle Thu, Sep 15, 2016
- Music Spring/Summer 2017: Runway Playlist Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- Music Fall 2016: Tory’s Playlist Thu, Sep 1, 2016