As A Tribe Called Quest once asked, Can I kick it? Why yes, you can. Right now, sneakers, kicks, tennis shoes — whatever you call them — are the must-have shoe. And we’re happy to report that, if the current Fall 2013 runways are any indication, the trend for casual kicks is going to continue all year long. The point of difference now: Chunky wedge sneakers are giving way to sporty-yet-streamlined silhouettes. We’re partial to the Old-School skater look. We just filled the brightness quota on our Miles style with fun floral prints.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014
- Style Actress Meghan Markle On: The TIG Tue, Aug 12, 2014
- Style Fall 2014: Accessories Guide Tue, Aug 12, 2014