As A Tribe Called Quest once asked, Can I kick it? Why yes, you can. Right now, sneakers, kicks, tennis shoes — whatever you call them — are the must-have shoe. And we’re happy to report that, if the current Fall 2013 runways are any indication, the trend for casual kicks is going to continue all year long. The point of difference now: Chunky wedge sneakers are giving way to sporty-yet-streamlined silhouettes. We’re partial to the Old-School skater look. We just filled the brightness quota on our Miles style with fun floral prints.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Jewelry Wed, Mar 4, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: The Shoe Guide Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Lookbook Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015