As A Tribe Called Quest once asked, Can I kick it? Why yes, you can. Right now, sneakers, kicks, tennis shoes — whatever you call them — are the must-have shoe. And we’re happy to report that, if the current Fall 2013 runways are any indication, the trend for casual kicks is going to continue all year long. The point of difference now: Chunky wedge sneakers are giving way to sporty-yet-streamlined silhouettes. We’re partial to the Old-School skater look. We just filled the brightness quota on our Miles style with fun floral prints.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014