As A Tribe Called Quest once asked, Can I kick it? Why yes, you can. Right now, sneakers, kicks, tennis shoes — whatever you call them — are the must-have shoe. And we’re happy to report that, if the current Fall 2013 runways are any indication, the trend for casual kicks is going to continue all year long. The point of difference now: Chunky wedge sneakers are giving way to sporty-yet-streamlined silhouettes. We’re partial to the Old-School skater look. We just filled the brightness quota on our Miles style with fun floral prints.
More to explore in Style
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory Burch Watches, The Video Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014