If you think pink is purely for the girlish sort, think again. That rosy hue offers a nice hit of color and joie de vivre, even for those who usually shy away from the all-out feminine. Take model Nadja Bender here, who pairs Tory’s Simon Utility Pouch with white sneakers, tomboy jeans and a leather-and-leopard-print coat. The shot of pink lifts the look from street-chic casual to just plain chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Piccolini’s Alex Zagami Ng
- Style 11.18.17 Spotlight On: The Holiday Gift Guide
- Style 11.15.17 Jeanne Damas On: A Parisian Holiday
- Style 11.15.17 Irene Kim On: Good Vibes for the Holidays
- Style 11.14.17 Spotlight On: Artist Mison Kim & The Personalized Block-T