If you think pink is purely for the girlish sort, think again. That rosy hue offers a nice hit of color and joie de vivre, even for those who usually shy away from the all-out feminine. Take model Nadja Bender here, who pairs Tory’s Simon Utility Pouch with white sneakers, tomboy jeans and a leather-and-leopard-print coat. The shot of pink lifts the look from street-chic casual to just plain chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014