If you think pink is purely for the girlish sort, think again. That rosy hue offers a nice hit of color and joie de vivre, even for those who usually shy away from the all-out feminine. Take model Nadja Bender here, who pairs Tory’s Simon Utility Pouch with white sneakers, tomboy jeans and a leather-and-leopard-print coat. The shot of pink lifts the look from street-chic casual to just plain chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday 2014: Video Sat, Nov 15, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Nouveau Florals, The Print of the Season Sat, Nov 15, 2014
- Culture Expert Guide: @Paridust Pari Ehsan’s Instagram Tips Thu, Nov 13, 2014
- Culture Cathy Horyn On: Illustrator Joe Eula Wed, Nov 12, 2014
- Culture Color Issue: Spotlight on Art Director Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea Tue, Nov 11, 2014