If you think pink is purely for the girlish sort, think again. That rosy hue offers a nice hit of color and joie de vivre, even for those who usually shy away from the all-out feminine. Take model Nadja Bender here, who pairs Tory’s Simon Utility Pouch with white sneakers, tomboy jeans and a leather-and-leopard-print coat. The shot of pink lifts the look from street-chic casual to just plain chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Paris Couture, Spring 2015 Fri, Jan 30, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Tory Burch Valentine’s Day E-Cards Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015