Here comes Spring 2013: The collection’s American prep remix is defined by a stylish magpie who travels the world, picking up special pieces and mixing them with classic sportswear. Tailored silhouettes tap into the free spirit of the season with bohemian detailing — beading, embroidery, pom-poms, fringe. Kaleidoscopic colors and prints conjure far-flung locales. And speaking of, we traveled to the beautifully bright, sun-baked haciendas near Tulum, with photographer Norman Jean Roy and models Tati Cotliar, Shu Pei and Ophelie Rupp, to shoot our lookbook, and this hippie-chic nomad in her natural habitat. See the Lookbook or Shop All Looks now.
More to explore in Spring
- Spring Taj Alwan On: Smart Time Management Wed, Apr 2, 2014
- Spring Most Wanted: The Jersey Dress Mon, Mar 31, 2014
- Spring Calgary Avansino On: London & The Vogue Festival Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Experts Entrepreneur: Sequence Designer Ariela Suster Mon, Apr 22, 2013
- Spring Street Style: Boho Bound Wed, Apr 17, 2013