Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Dinner Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, II Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, I Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Jonathan Waxman On: Food Memories &… Eggs Sat, Nov 22, 2014