Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Restaurateur: The Palm’s Bruce Bozzi, Jr. Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2015 Post-Show Lunch Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Word of Mouth: Aire Ancient Baths Wed, Feb 11, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Guide: Photographer Douglas Friedman’s New York Nights Sat, Feb 7, 2015