Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory’s Pro Shop: Blueberry & Fig Açaí Bowl Recipe Sun, Aug 21, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Pinup Sailor Daiquiri Recipe Mon, Aug 15, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: To Visit, Le Coucou Mon, Aug 15, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Interiors Stylist Carlos Mota on the Art of Book Curation Sun, Aug 14, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Instagram Spotlight on Symmetry Breakfast Sat, Aug 13, 2016