Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.18.17 Meet the Restaurateur: Three Little Birds’ April Jackson
- Entertaining 1.17.17 Recipes: Pomegranate Rum Sour & Coconut-Crusted Prawns
- Entertaining 12.29.16 Tory’s Pro Shop: Recipe, Sakara’s Toast with Toppers
- Entertaining 12.28.16 Model Danielle Peita Graham On: Home Cooking & East-Meets-West Flavors
- Entertaining 12.25.16 Holiday Issue: Let It Snow, Let It Snow… & Enjoy Our Spiced Hot Chocolate