Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Raw Vegan Blonde Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Uxua’s World Cup Cocktail Sat, Jul 12, 2014