Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.25.17 Photographer Douglas Friedman On: The Seaside House
- Entertaining 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 2.12.17 NYFW To Visit: Keith McNally’s Augustine
- Entertaining 2.10.17 NYFW Insider’s Guide: Best NYC Cocktails
- Entertaining 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Florist Yi Lian Ng on Red Packets & Floral Arrangements