Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.9.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Landscape Artist Miranda Brooks on the Runway Garden
- Entertaining 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.6.17 NYFW Inspiration: In the Words of David Hicks
- Entertaining 9.5.17 As Seen In: Architectural Digest
- Entertaining 8.20.17 Did You Know? D. Porthault’s Legendary Linens