Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.25.18 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Recipe: Wölffer Estate’s Pink Siren Cocktail
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Interior Designer Shelley Johnstone On: Summer Entertaining 101
- Culture 5.22.18 To Read: Pleasure Garden Magazine
- Entertaining 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Recipes from The Missoni Family Cookbook