Sure, a dozen red roses are a Valentine’s Day staple, but why not skip the de rigueur for something chic and unexpected? White sweet pea blooms, packed tightly, feel fun and flirtatious while a mixed bouquet of red anemones and chocolate cosmos are dramatic and sexy. Whatever your floral leanings, just don’t forget about the right vase — simpler styles for busier bouquets and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Interiors Maven Kate Brodsky on Decking the Halls Tue, Dec 16, 2014
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Cooks Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley on Yuletide Entertaining Sun, Dec 14, 2014
- Culture Art Advisor Maria Brito On: Lifestyling the Home Sat, Dec 6, 2014
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner Diaries Sun, Nov 30, 2014
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014