Ten months is a long time to wait. Then again, if Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary could wait nearly a decade to sort out their will they-won’t they, US Downton Abbey fans could wait for the much-anticipated Season 3 return last night. And it was worth it. Matthew and Mary have one more spat for good measure; the scheme-team of O’Brien and Thomas are at odds; Branson makes his way upstairs permanently, and a certain American matriarch arrives on the scene. Discuss.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Culture To Do: Beatriz Milhazes at Pérez Art Museum Miami Sun, Dec 7, 2014
- Culture Art Advisor Maria Brito On: Lifestyling the Home Sat, Dec 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Michele Oka Doner at Christie’s Fri, Dec 5, 2014
- Culture Gallerist Christine Messineo On: Art Basel Miami Beach Wed, Dec 3, 2014