Ten months is a long time to wait. Then again, if Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary could wait nearly a decade to sort out their will they-won’t they, US Downton Abbey fans could wait for the much-anticipated Season 3 return last night. And it was worth it. Matthew and Mary have one more spat for good measure; the scheme-team of O’Brien and Thomas are at odds; Branson makes his way upstairs permanently, and a certain American matriarch arrives on the scene. Discuss.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015