Ten months is a long time to wait. Then again, if Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary could wait nearly a decade to sort out their will they-won’t they, US Downton Abbey fans could wait for the much-anticipated Season 3 return last night. And it was worth it. Matthew and Mary have one more spat for good measure; the scheme-team of O’Brien and Thomas are at odds; Branson makes his way upstairs permanently, and a certain American matriarch arrives on the scene. Discuss.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015
- Culture Insider’s Guide: Bettina Prentice’s Frieze NY Thu, May 14, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Teresita Fernández’s Madison Square Park Takeover Mon, May 11, 2015