Ten months is a long time to wait. Then again, if Matthew Crawley and Lady Mary could wait nearly a decade to sort out their will they-won’t they, US Downton Abbey fans could wait for the much-anticipated Season 3 return last night. And it was worth it. Matthew and Mary have one more spat for good measure; the scheme-team of O’Brien and Thomas are at odds; Branson makes his way upstairs permanently, and a certain American matriarch arrives on the scene. Discuss.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Photographer Miguel Flores-Vianna Mon, Nov 30, 2015
- Culture To Do: Matisse & the Book Arts at The Morgan Tue, Nov 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Mon, Nov 23, 2015
- Culture To Read: Brigid Berlin Polaroids Sun, Nov 22, 2015
- Culture Author Juman Malouf On: The Trilogy of Two Sat, Nov 21, 2015