Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Most Wanted, Lettuce Ware
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Spotlight on Landscape Artist Miranda Brooks
- Entertaining 3.28.17 Garden Issue: Tory on the New Dodie Thayer Collection
- Entertaining 3.27.17 Garden Issue: Tory on Potter Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 3.25.17 Photographer Douglas Friedman On: The Seaside House