Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Floral Designer Liza Lubell On: Fall Flowers Sun, Oct 9, 2016
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Interior Designer Michelle Smith’s Decor Tips Fri, Oct 7, 2016
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Wedding Stylist Cynthia Cook Smith Thu, Oct 6, 2016
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny William’s A House by the Sea Wed, Oct 5, 2016
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016