Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining To Read: Robert Kime Sat, Jan 30, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Hartwood’s Jicama Salad with Mint Crema Thu, Jan 14, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Roasted New Mexico Chile Salsa Wed, Jan 6, 2016
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Dinner-Party Arrangements Master Class Fri, Dec 18, 2015
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Designer Raphaëlla Riboud’s Party Primer Tue, Dec 15, 2015