Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Just One Thing: En Plein Air Mon, Jul 20, 2015
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: Farmers’ Market Bounty Sat, Jul 18, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Studio at One Kings Lane Thu, Jul 16, 2015
- Entertaining Paris Issue: Word of Mouth, Brasserie Barbès Thu, Jul 9, 2015
- Entertaining Paris Issue: Editor & Blogger Lili Barbery-Coulon’s Guide to the Food Scene Tue, Jul 7, 2015