Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style Shanghai Issue: Best Dressed with Stylist Leaf Greener Tue, Oct 28, 2014
- Style To Read: Refinery29’s Style Stalking Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- Style Double Take: Marella Agnelli & Loulou de la Falaise Sun, Oct 26, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Cold Comfort Sat, Oct 25, 2014
- Style Street Style: Mary Kate Steinmiller Fri, Oct 24, 2014