Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style Street Style: Gala Gonzalez’s Orange Crush Sat, May 28, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Memorial Day Getaway Fri, May 27, 2016
- Style As Seen In Vogue Japan: Tory’s Sierra Caftan Thu, May 26, 2016
- Style Tory On: Summer 2016 Tue, May 24, 2016
- Style Meet the Entrepreneurs: La Ligne’s Valerie Boster, Meredith Melling & Molly Howard Sat, May 14, 2016