Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: Vince Camuto Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- Style Valentine’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Wed, Jan 21, 2015