Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014