Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.13.17 Holiday Issue: Tory on Holiday Memories & Decor
- Style 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, Miami Art Week
- Style 12.1.17 Pre-Fall 2018: Preview
- Style 11.28.17 Spotlight On: Giving Tuesday
- Style 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Piccolini’s Alex Zagami Ng