Thanksgiving dinner at Tory’s house is a mix of tradition and the new. Check out the full menu here. It includes Tory’s favorite sweets from her mother’s dessert table (croquembouche and pumpkin mousse) as well as gourmet twists on the classics — roasted heritage turkey with cranberry mostarda, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Le Bilboquet’s Salad Niçoise Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Entertaining Jane Scott Hodges On: The Art of Fine Linens Wed, Apr 9, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Lesley M. M. Blume’s The Robinson Crusoe Fri, Mar 21, 2014
- Culture About Last Night: The Barnes Foundation Dinner Mon, Mar 10, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014