Thanksgiving dinner at Tory’s house is a mix of tradition and the new. Check out the full menu here. It includes Tory’s favorite sweets from her mother’s dessert table (croquembouche and pumpkin mousse) as well as gourmet twists on the classics — roasted heritage turkey with cranberry mostarda, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Ask Tory: The Spongeware Collection Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Summer Lunch Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014