We’re putting a new spin on pinning (and repinning). Every model from our Fall 2012 runway show wore our new jeweled floral hair clips in their undone-yet-sophisticated updos — and it’s a look you can easily do yourself.
First, prep with texturing spray, then blast with hairspray. Grab hair into a low ponytail, twist and pin up into a loose bun or chignon. Keep some strays — it’s part of the charm.
The finishing touch? Our vintage-inspired ladylike clips, whether you scatter multiple or just one. “Place randomly,” advises Eugene Souleiman, our hairstyling maestro. “It’s not wedding hair.”
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Meet the Blogger: Khulood Al Ali Sun, Jan 31, 2016
- Beauty Tory On: Jolie Fleur & The Garden Inspiration Wed, Jan 20, 2016
- Beauty Most Wanted: Tory Burch Parfum Sun, Dec 13, 2015
- Beauty Makeup Artist Diane Kendal On: Holiday Beauty Tips Tue, Nov 10, 2015
- Beauty Blogger Louise Roe On: Being the Leading Lady in Your Life Sat, Oct 3, 2015