We’re putting a new spin on pinning (and repinning). Every model from our Fall 2012 runway show wore our new jeweled floral hair clips in their undone-yet-sophisticated updos — and it’s a look you can easily do yourself.
First, prep with texturing spray, then blast with hairspray. Grab hair into a low ponytail, twist and pin up into a loose bun or chignon. Keep some strays — it’s part of the charm.
The finishing touch? Our vintage-inspired ladylike clips, whether you scatter multiple or just one. “Place randomly,” advises Eugene Souleiman, our hairstyling maestro. “It’s not wedding hair.”
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Elisa Sednaoui Dellal on Motherhood Lessons & Fitness Tips Fri, May 8, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Ivanka Trump on Children’s Books & Family Heirlooms Wed, May 6, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Tory Burch Beauty E-Card Bouquets Sun, May 3, 2015
- Beauty Blogger Shiva Rose On: Health, Wellness & Leaving Hollywood Fri, Feb 27, 2015