London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To See: Alexander Calder at Christie’s & Tory Burch Madison Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture Jill Brooke On: The Need to Say No Mon, Apr 21, 2014
- Culture In Memoriam: Gabriel García Márquez Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture Katty Kay On: The Confidence Code Thu, Apr 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Tribeca Film Festival Tue, Apr 15, 2014