London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Milan Issue: Architect Marie-Louise Sciò’s Guide to the Art & Design Scene Fri, Apr 17, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Lettuce Ware Art Installation at Tory Burch Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Meet Artist Bethan Laura Wood Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Curator Caroline Corbetta on Salone del Mobile Tue, Apr 14, 2015
- Culture To Do: Spirit of Water at The Antique & Artisan Gallery Wed, Apr 8, 2015