London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Capricorn Fri, Dec 26, 2014
- Culture Holiday Issue: Greetings from Tory Daily Tue, Dec 23, 2014
- Culture Holiday Issue: Artist Mary Nelson Sinclair on Color, More Color & Best Gifts Sat, Dec 20, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Culture To Do: Beatriz Milhazes at Pérez Art Museum Miami Sun, Dec 7, 2014