London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Spring Beach Reads Sun, Mar 22, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Art Basel Hong Kong Sun, Mar 15, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Pisces Sat, Mar 14, 2015
- Culture Did You Know? Photographer Slim Aarons Fri, Mar 13, 2015