London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Mother’s Day: Photographer Tina Barney on Families Portraits Sat, Apr 30, 2016
- Culture Mother’s Day: Tory on Spending Time with My Boys Thu, Apr 28, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Liz Markus Wed, Apr 27, 2016
- Culture To Do: Cherry Blossom Festivals Tue, Apr 26, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Deer Dana’s Dana Veraldi Sat, Apr 2, 2016