London’s Snap Galleries shines a spotlight on music legend Neil Young.
Get an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Neil Young’s storied four-decades career with a photo exhibit at London’s Snap Galleries, open until November 10. The show features the work of Joel Bernstein, and dates back to the famous solarized cover of the 1970 record After the Gold Rush. Since then, Joel — whose vast archive also inspired the look of the film Almost Famous — has taken at least 10,000 shots of the music icon. If you can’t make it to London, but still need your Neil fix, the musician also just published his autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015
- Culture Insider’s Guide: Bettina Prentice’s Frieze NY Thu, May 14, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Teresita Fernández’s Madison Square Park Takeover Mon, May 11, 2015