Photographer Mario Testino counts Gisele and Kate Moss among his closest friends, is a confidante of Gwyneth Paltrow and was chosen by the Royal Family to capture the Duke and Duchess of Cambridgefor their first official portrait as a couple. Just imagine what a day in his shoes is like.
Starting this week at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, you can be the voyeur with the first-ever U.S. exhibit to cover his impressive 30-year career. Consider it your front-row seat to glamour, beauty and star-studded decadence — with plenty of elusive Red Carpet Royalty in action, from Lady Gaga to Lady Di.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Matisse & the Book Arts at The Morgan Tue, Nov 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Mon, Nov 23, 2015
- Culture To Read: Brigid Berlin Polaroids Sun, Nov 22, 2015
- Culture Author Juman Malouf On: The Trilogy of Two Sat, Nov 21, 2015
- Culture To Do: Paige Powell at the Portland Art Museum Sat, Nov 21, 2015