Photographer Mario Testino counts Gisele and Kate Moss among his closest friends, is a confidante of Gwyneth Paltrow and was chosen by the Royal Family to capture the Duke and Duchess of Cambridgefor their first official portrait as a couple. Just imagine what a day in his shoes is like.
Starting this week at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, you can be the voyeur with the first-ever U.S. exhibit to cover his impressive 30-year career. Consider it your front-row seat to glamour, beauty and star-studded decadence — with plenty of elusive Red Carpet Royalty in action, from Lady Gaga to Lady Di.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture London Issue: To See, You Say You Want a Revolution at the V&A Wed, Dec 7, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Art Basel Miami Beach Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Culture To See: Di Donna’s Paths to the Absolute Sun, Nov 27, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Illustrator & Calligrapher Stephanie Fishwick Sat, Nov 26, 2016
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Sun, Nov 20, 2016