Photographer Mario Testino counts Gisele and Kate Moss among his closest friends, is a confidante of Gwyneth Paltrow and was chosen by the Royal Family to capture the Duke and Duchess of Cambridgefor their first official portrait as a couple. Just imagine what a day in his shoes is like.
Starting this week at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts, you can be the voyeur with the first-ever U.S. exhibit to cover his impressive 30-year career. Consider it your front-row seat to glamour, beauty and star-studded decadence — with plenty of elusive Red Carpet Royalty in action, from Lady Gaga to Lady Di.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 2.2.17 Love Relentlessly: Meet the Artist, Meghann Stephenson
- Culture 1.27.17 Lunar New Year: Thierry Chow’s Feng Shui Tips to Maximize Good Fortune
- Culture 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Astrologer Susie Cox on the Year of the Fire Rooster
- Culture 1.24.17 Tory On: The Lunar New Year
- Culture 1.23.17 To Do: William J. O’Brien at Marianne Boesky