Who says peplums have to be all about ladylike appeal?
By pairing our Madeline Sweater with our Ally Leather Pant, both in black, New York-based photographer Bibi Cornejo Borthwick pushes the look into downtown, rock-and-roll terrain. Of course, it helps that Bibi — who happens to be the daughter of artist Mark Borthwick and designer Maria Cornejo — has the cool sunglasses and attitude-packed stance to pull it off, too.
More to explore in Style
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory Burch Watches, The Video Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014