Who says peplums have to be all about ladylike appeal?
By pairing our Madeline Sweater with our Ally Leather Pant, both in black, New York-based photographer Bibi Cornejo Borthwick pushes the look into downtown, rock-and-roll terrain. Of course, it helps that Bibi — who happens to be the daughter of artist Mark Borthwick and designer Maria Cornejo — has the cool sunglasses and attitude-packed stance to pull it off, too.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014