Who says peplums have to be all about ladylike appeal?
By pairing our Madeline Sweater with our Ally Leather Pant, both in black, New York-based photographer Bibi Cornejo Borthwick pushes the look into downtown, rock-and-roll terrain. Of course, it helps that Bibi — who happens to be the daughter of artist Mark Borthwick and designer Maria Cornejo — has the cool sunglasses and attitude-packed stance to pull it off, too.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Turquese’s Cathryn Minoli Sun, Aug 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Nine in the Mirror’s Adriana Chryssicopoulos Mon, Jul 27, 2015
- Style As Seen In: Tory Sport in Vogue Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Swimwear Designer Patricia Kwok Tue, Jul 21, 2015
- Style Tory On: Checks, Statement Necklaces & More Wed, Jul 15, 2015