There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016