There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday 2014: Video Sat, Nov 15, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Nouveau Florals, The Print of the Season Sat, Nov 15, 2014
- Culture Expert Guide: @Paridust Pari Ehsan’s Instagram Tips Thu, Nov 13, 2014
- Culture Cathy Horyn On: Illustrator Joe Eula Wed, Nov 12, 2014
- Culture Color Issue: Spotlight on Art Director Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea Tue, Nov 11, 2014