There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style Street Style: Gala Gonzalez’s Orange Crush Sat, May 28, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Memorial Day Getaway Fri, May 27, 2016
- Style As Seen In Vogue Japan: Tory’s Sierra Caftan Thu, May 26, 2016
- Style Tory On: Summer 2016 Tue, May 24, 2016
- Style Meet the Entrepreneurs: La Ligne’s Valerie Boster, Meredith Melling & Molly Howard Sat, May 14, 2016