There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Nine in the Mirror’s Adriana Chryssicopoulos Mon, Jul 27, 2015
- Style As Seen In: Tory Sport in Vogue Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Swimwear Designer Patricia Kwok Tue, Jul 21, 2015
- Style Tory On: Checks, Statement Necklaces & More Wed, Jul 15, 2015
- Style Street Style: Blogger Maryna Kovaltchuk’s Pattern Play Wed, Jul 15, 2015