The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Photographer Shana Novak & The Heirloomist Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture To Read: Michelle Nussbaumer’s Wanderlust Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Fall 2016 Tue, Oct 11, 2016
- Culture To Read: Slim Aarons’ Women Sat, Oct 8, 2016
- Culture Spotlight On: Gagosian Gallery’s Sarah Hoover Mon, Oct 3, 2016