The Blacklots and RP Miller Design founder on the artists you need to know.
“Earlier this year, I was in Mexico City for ZONA MACO, Latin America’s largest fair of international contemporary art, which was founded years ago by my friend Zelika Garcia. It has become really great — truly a pleasurable and manageable fair. The whole experience is obviously helped by being in Mexico City itself, which is thoroughly intoxicating and bursting with amazing artists. I thought it would be great to give you a list of my 10 favorite artists working in Mexico City right now.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Spring Beach Reads Sun, Mar 22, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Art Basel Hong Kong Sun, Mar 15, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Pisces Sat, Mar 14, 2015
- Culture Did You Know? Photographer Slim Aarons Fri, Mar 13, 2015