Get ready for sunny colors, tons of texture and a sense of wanderlust.
Here, a breakdown of the trends from Spring 2013′s runway.
- Hello, Yellow
The color of the season? Fresh, cheerful, sun-kissed yellow.
- Going with the Grain
Wheat — the ultimate symbol of spring and optimism.
- Fit to be Tie-Dyed
A cool reinterpretation of the beautiful batik (these are hand-dyed by women artists in Guinea).
- Fill in the Blanc
White is the perfect canvas to showcase bold, artisanal details and accessories.
- Traveler’s Check
A touch of the far (and not-so far) flung gives classic silhouettes a bohemian charm.
More to explore in Fashion Week
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Beauty Spring 2015: Backstage Beauty & Hair Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Accessories Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014