What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: In the Words of Debbie Harry
- Music 8.29.17 Music Issue Day in the Life: Universal Music Publishing Group’s Jody Gerson
- Culture 8.28.17 Music Issue: Spotlight on 50 Years of Rolling Stone