What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City