What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall/Winter 2015 Wed, Aug 26, 2015
- Culture Music Issue: Spotlight on Broadway’s Renée Elise Goldsberry Tue, Aug 18, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Double Take, Leon Bridges & Frank Ocean Sun, Aug 16, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on the Grateful Dead Sun, Aug 16, 2015
- Music Music Issue: Spotlight on Singer-Songwriter Courtney Barnett Sat, Aug 15, 2015