What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music Entertaining Issue: Thanksgiving 2016 Playlist Thu, Nov 24, 2016
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Wild Things Playlist Wed, Nov 2, 2016
- Music China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The Music Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Music Tory’s Playlist: The Gemini Link Tue, Sep 20, 2016
- Music Spring/Summer 2017: Spotlight on Chloe x Halle Thu, Sep 15, 2016