What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Culture To Do: Lil Buck at Lincoln Center Plaza Sat, Jul 25, 2015
- Music Paris Issue: Party Playlist Wed, Jul 8, 2015
- Music Paris Issue: To See, Jean Nouvel’s Philharmonie de Paris Tue, Jul 7, 2015
- Music Book Issue: Music Supervisor Randall Poster on his Favorite Music Books Fri, Jun 26, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Pre-Fall 2015 Mon, Jun 22, 2015