It’s Day One of New York Fashion Week and the street-style photographers are already out in full force. Our favorite shot today? Tulip Louise stylist Anna E. Cottrell, who’s the poster girl for rock-and-roll elegance — cool white blazer over the new LBD (Long Black Dress) and our Robinson Double Zip Tote. The silhouettes are clean and simple but, with that tousled hair and side slit, the look is sexy, too.
More to explore in Fashion Week
- Fashion Week Exclusive: Spring 2013 Wallpaper Mon, Mar 18, 2013
- Fashion Week Playlist: Morwenna’s Fashion Week Fri, Feb 15, 2013
- Fall Fall 2013: Front Row Thu, Feb 14, 2013
- Fashion Week Night in the Life: Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis Wed, Feb 13, 2013
- Fall Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2013 Runway Wed, Feb 13, 2013