This fall, why not channel a little Jim Morrison and The Doors? Live the lyrics and be a Twentieth Century Fox — fashionably fun, the queen of cool….
All it takes is our new favorite motif: the fox. You can wear it myriad ways, from casual and sportif to equestrian-chic to glamorous. Is Grace Kelly’s ladylike polish more your thing? Try our printed chiffon scarf — tie it around your handbag for a more subtle touch.
You’ll also love our playful take on the everyday ballet flat. As the song goes, all eyes will be watching the way you walk.
More to explore in Style
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Fashion Journalist Kate Betts On: Paris, WWD & Christian Louboutin Wed, May 13, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Designer Margherita Maccapani Missoni on Childhood Memories & Her New Kids’ Line Fri, May 8, 2015