This fall, why not channel a little Jim Morrison and The Doors? Live the lyrics and be a Twentieth Century Fox — fashionably fun, the queen of cool….
All it takes is our new favorite motif: the fox. You can wear it myriad ways, from casual and sportif to equestrian-chic to glamorous. Is Grace Kelly’s ladylike polish more your thing? Try our printed chiffon scarf — tie it around your handbag for a more subtle touch.
You’ll also love our playful take on the everyday ballet flat. As the song goes, all eyes will be watching the way you walk.
More to explore in Style
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016
- Style Entertaining Issue: Editors’ Style Tip, Party Dressing Wed, Nov 23, 2016