This fall, why not channel a little Jim Morrison and The Doors? Live the lyrics and be a Twentieth Century Fox — fashionably fun, the queen of cool….
All it takes is our new favorite motif: the fox. You can wear it myriad ways, from casual and sportif to equestrian-chic to glamorous. Is Grace Kelly’s ladylike polish more your thing? Try our printed chiffon scarf — tie it around your handbag for a more subtle touch.
You’ll also love our playful take on the everyday ballet flat. As the song goes, all eyes will be watching the way you walk.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Getaway Packing Thu, Jul 3, 2014