This fall, why not channel a little Jim Morrison and The Doors? Live the lyrics and be a Twentieth Century Fox — fashionably fun, the queen of cool….
All it takes is our new favorite motif: the fox. You can wear it myriad ways, from casual and sportif to equestrian-chic to glamorous. Is Grace Kelly’s ladylike polish more your thing? Try our printed chiffon scarf — tie it around your handbag for a more subtle touch.
You’ll also love our playful take on the everyday ballet flat. As the song goes, all eyes will be watching the way you walk.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015