This fall, why not channel a little Jim Morrison and The Doors? Live the lyrics and be a Twentieth Century Fox — fashionably fun, the queen of cool….
All it takes is our new favorite motif: the fox. You can wear it myriad ways, from casual and sportif to equestrian-chic to glamorous. Is Grace Kelly’s ladylike polish more your thing? Try our printed chiffon scarf — tie it around your handbag for a more subtle touch.
You’ll also love our playful take on the everyday ballet flat. As the song goes, all eyes will be watching the way you walk.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Turquese’s Cathryn Minoli Sun, Aug 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Nine in the Mirror’s Adriana Chryssicopoulos Mon, Jul 27, 2015
- Style As Seen In: Tory Sport in Vogue Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Swimwear Designer Patricia Kwok Tue, Jul 21, 2015
- Style Tory On: Checks, Statement Necklaces & More Wed, Jul 15, 2015