The street style icon goes tomboy cool.
The best part of my job is… covering the fast-paced changes in trends up close and personal, and planning my pages based not only on trends, but also on what my reader wants to see.
My style mantra is… just be me.
When I wear Tory I feel… confident.
Getting dressed, I listen to… MIA, The Kills, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Al Green, George Strait, Supremes, Jack Johnson, U2….
My fitness regimen is…“when I have time.”
My charity is… Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital.
My perfect day in New York is… sunny, 85 degrees, brunch outside with my hubby and our friends, a visit to a design museum and a movie.
My go-to restaurant is… Wilfie& Nell (best shepherd’s pie in the city).
Girls’ night is… always at Mexicana Mama and then Automatic Slims for dancing.
If I lived in another city… it would be Placencia, Belize, to open a taco hut called Tdawgs Tacos.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014