The Darby’s Watermelon Cocktail
6-8 mint leaves
1.5 oz. Grey Goose vodka
.75 oz. simple syrup
1 oz. lime juice
Combine all ingredients and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a high ball glass over three watermelon-purée ice cubes.
To make watermelon ice cubes, use seedless watermelon and separate the flesh from the rind. Then purée the fruit and pour into ice trays. You can smash the fruit into the ice cube trays as well. Freeze until ready.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101
- Entertaining 2.18.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, the Lettuce Ware Collection
- Entertaining 2.14.18 Spring 2018: In the Words of David Hicks