Cool, wearable, versatile? Check, check and check. Our Connor Super Skinny Jean captures the essence of the season — ladylike, with a dose of irony. Otherwise stated: it’s prim and proper, with personality. Printed pants are (almost) becoming a basic, and this unique pattern is a hand-painted take on classic plaid. Wear it with bare ankles and lightweight layers when the weather is warm, and come cooler temps, slip on a thin sock to solve the shoe-pant dressing dilemma that cold-weather presents.
Added bonus: Plaid is a nod to Brit style — we like to think how punks in the Seventies made traditional tartan into an anti-establishment statement — and done in a color palette of red, white and lots of blue, this look is the perfect ode to the Olympics.
More to explore in Style
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016