Cool, wearable, versatile? Check, check and check. Our Connor Super Skinny Jean captures the essence of the season — ladylike, with a dose of irony. Otherwise stated: it’s prim and proper, with personality. Printed pants are (almost) becoming a basic, and this unique pattern is a hand-painted take on classic plaid. Wear it with bare ankles and lightweight layers when the weather is warm, and come cooler temps, slip on a thin sock to solve the shoe-pant dressing dilemma that cold-weather presents.
Added bonus: Plaid is a nod to Brit style — we like to think how punks in the Seventies made traditional tartan into an anti-establishment statement — and done in a color palette of red, white and lots of blue, this look is the perfect ode to the Olympics.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014