Cool, wearable, versatile? Check, check and check. Our Connor Super Skinny Jean captures the essence of the season — ladylike, with a dose of irony. Otherwise stated: it’s prim and proper, with personality. Printed pants are (almost) becoming a basic, and this unique pattern is a hand-painted take on classic plaid. Wear it with bare ankles and lightweight layers when the weather is warm, and come cooler temps, slip on a thin sock to solve the shoe-pant dressing dilemma that cold-weather presents.
Added bonus: Plaid is a nod to Brit style — we like to think how punks in the Seventies made traditional tartan into an anti-establishment statement — and done in a color palette of red, white and lots of blue, this look is the perfect ode to the Olympics.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.19.17 Editors’ Style Tip: Easy Glamour for Your Next Summer Party
- Style 7.17.17 Spotlight On: Lein Designer Meredith Stoecklein
- Style 7.12.17 Day in the Life: Event Planner Becky McDermott
- Entertaining 7.11.17 Tory On: Summer Parties
- Style 6.29.17 Beach Bohemia: Editors’ Style Tip, 1 Scarf, 3 Ways