Cool, wearable, versatile? Check, check and check. Our Connor Super Skinny Jean captures the essence of the season — ladylike, with a dose of irony. Otherwise stated: it’s prim and proper, with personality. Printed pants are (almost) becoming a basic, and this unique pattern is a hand-painted take on classic plaid. Wear it with bare ankles and lightweight layers when the weather is warm, and come cooler temps, slip on a thin sock to solve the shoe-pant dressing dilemma that cold-weather presents.
Added bonus: Plaid is a nod to Brit style — we like to think how punks in the Seventies made traditional tartan into an anti-establishment statement — and done in a color palette of red, white and lots of blue, this look is the perfect ode to the Olympics.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Vilette, The Print of the Season Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Style Entrepreneur: Buro 24/7’s Miroslava Duma Fri, Sep 23, 2016
- Style Tory On: The Vilette Print Wed, Sep 21, 2016
- Style Video: Gemini Link in Action Tue, Sep 20, 2016
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Gemini Link Street-Chic Tue, Sep 20, 2016