New York’s newest boutique hotel, the NoMad is the perfect mix of old-school architecture (Beaux Arts), cool interiors (modern French) and pure luxury (a grass-lined rooftop terrace in New York City!). Book an Atelier or Suite room — the blue details provide a calming haven from the bustle of the city. For more on the NoMad and all the other places to sleep, eat and see in the city, check out our New York City Guide.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Jewelry Designer Saskia Diez’s Germany Fri, Sep 19, 2014
- Travel Spotlight On: Beautiful Tennis Courts Sun, Aug 31, 2014
- Travel Julia Chaplin On: Gypset Living Spaces Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Molly Guy’s Maine Coast Fri, Aug 29, 2014
- Travel Photographers Glen Luchford & Doug Bruce On: <br>Venice Beach & The Rose Hotel Wed, Aug 27, 2014