New York’s newest boutique hotel, the NoMad is the perfect mix of old-school architecture (Beaux Arts), cool interiors (modern French) and pure luxury (a grass-lined rooftop terrace in New York City!). Book an Atelier or Suite room — the blue details provide a calming haven from the bustle of the city. For more on the NoMad and all the other places to sleep, eat and see in the city, check out our New York City Guide.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Photographers Glen Luchford & Doug Bruce On: <br>Venice Beach & The Rose Hotel Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insta-Scene: Waterside Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Waris Ahluwalia’s Venice Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Travel Editor J.J. Martin On: Capri & Getaway Packing Tips Mon, Aug 18, 2014
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Joey Wölffer’s Hamptons Sat, Aug 16, 2014