New York’s newest boutique hotel, the NoMad is the perfect mix of old-school architecture (Beaux Arts), cool interiors (modern French) and pure luxury (a grass-lined rooftop terrace in New York City!). Book an Atelier or Suite room — the blue details provide a calming haven from the bustle of the city. For more on the NoMad and all the other places to sleep, eat and see in the city, check out our New York City Guide.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Word of Mouth: We’re in L.A.! Sun, Feb 22, 2015
- Travel Model Jeísa Chiminazzo on: Carnaval! Fri, Feb 13, 2015
- Entertaining Top 10: Floral Designer Maria Villalba’s Favorite Gardens Thu, Feb 5, 2015
- Travel Spotlight On: Martina Mondadori Sartogo’s TB Milan Party (and City Guide) Wed, Jan 28, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Tracy Palac Duñgo’s Hawaii Sun, Jan 18, 2015