New York’s newest boutique hotel, the NoMad is the perfect mix of old-school architecture (Beaux Arts), cool interiors (modern French) and pure luxury (a grass-lined rooftop terrace in New York City!). Book an Atelier or Suite room — the blue details provide a calming haven from the bustle of the city. For more on the NoMad and all the other places to sleep, eat and see in the city, check out our New York City Guide.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Did You Know? Milan Expo’s USA Pavilion Mon, Jun 1, 2015
- Travel Moda Operandi’s Hayley Bloomingdale On: Memorial Day Sun, May 24, 2015
- Travel Condé Nast Traveler’s Yolanda Edwards On: Travels with Her Daughter Clara Mon, May 4, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Jennifer Alfano’s Montego Bay Sun, Apr 26, 2015
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Boutique Owner Alexandra Oppmann’s Cuba Sat, Apr 25, 2015