What could be better than a lazy summer lunch at New York restaurant The Crown, followed by an afternoon of Upper East Side gallery hopping? Chef-owner John DeLucie gives us recipes for their niçoise salad and chocolate soufflé, and resident sommelier Jordan Salcito recommends the perfect wine to pair with each.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live
- Entertaining 10.9.18 Happy Times: Spotlight on Chef Lori A. Stern’s Floral Cookies
- Entertaining 10.4.18 Happy Times: Did You Know? The History of Carnations