What could be better than a lazy summer lunch at New York restaurant The Crown, followed by an afternoon of Upper East Side gallery hopping? Chef-owner John DeLucie gives us recipes for their niçoise salad and chocolate soufflé, and resident sommelier Jordan Salcito recommends the perfect wine to pair with each.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.9.19 Just One Thing: Cherry Blossoms
- Entertaining 4.5.19 Entertaining on Location: An Intimate Dinner Party in Japan
- Entertaining 4.4.19 Cocktails at the Tory Burch Boutique in Ginza
- Entertaining 3.29.19 Cocktails and a Q & A with Chef Floyd Cardoz of Bombay Bread Bar
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney