What could be better than a lazy summer lunch at New York restaurant The Crown, followed by an afternoon of Upper East Side gallery hopping? Chef-owner John DeLucie gives us recipes for their niçoise salad and chocolate soufflé, and resident sommelier Jordan Salcito recommends the perfect wine to pair with each.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.19.18 Berlin Issue: Inside the Dinner Party
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Entertaining 4.1.18 Tory Entertains: Easter Table Setting
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors