Our Tilsim Necklace is a subtle homage to Tory’s father, Buddy, and his love of charms. He once covered an old Zippo lighter with his favorite charms, turning it into a small work of art and instant conversation piece. The tortoise horse heads on our Tilsim are statement makers, too. A versatile addition to your lineup, it draws all the attention when paired with a basic crewneck T-shirt (cotton or cashmere) or works like a neutral complement to printed blouses and dresses. And it’s good luck. Horses symbolize loyalty, strength and courage — qualities we love in our own dads.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014