Our Tilsim Necklace is a subtle homage to Tory’s father, Buddy, and his love of charms. He once covered an old Zippo lighter with his favorite charms, turning it into a small work of art and instant conversation piece. The tortoise horse heads on our Tilsim are statement makers, too. A versatile addition to your lineup, it draws all the attention when paired with a basic crewneck T-shirt (cotton or cashmere) or works like a neutral complement to printed blouses and dresses. And it’s good luck. Horses symbolize loyalty, strength and courage — qualities we love in our own dads.
More to explore in Style
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015