Our Tilsim Necklace is a subtle homage to Tory’s father, Buddy, and his love of charms. He once covered an old Zippo lighter with his favorite charms, turning it into a small work of art and instant conversation piece. The tortoise horse heads on our Tilsim are statement makers, too. A versatile addition to your lineup, it draws all the attention when paired with a basic crewneck T-shirt (cotton or cashmere) or works like a neutral complement to printed blouses and dresses. And it’s good luck. Horses symbolize loyalty, strength and courage — qualities we love in our own dads.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014