We’re raising our teacups in salute of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Her 60 year reign is the longest in British history, and her loyal subjects and fans are throwing one giant street tea party in London today to celebrate. The Savoy, a legendary British hotel, gave us the menu for a proper English tea, while Drake’s London’s handkerchief print (designed specially for the Jubilee) provides the perfect backdrop. Service starts at 4pm sharp.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.17.18 Just One Thing: Fresh Flowers
- Entertaining 10.16.18 Tory On: Fall Entertaining at Home
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live