We’re raising our teacups in salute of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Her 60 year reign is the longest in British history, and her loyal subjects and fans are throwing one giant street tea party in London today to celebrate. The Savoy, a legendary British hotel, gave us the menu for a proper English tea, while Drake’s London’s handkerchief print (designed specially for the Jubilee) provides the perfect backdrop. Service starts at 4pm sharp.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101
- Entertaining 2.18.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, the Lettuce Ware Collection
- Entertaining 2.14.18 Spring 2018: In the Words of David Hicks