We’re raising our teacups in salute of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Her 60 year reign is the longest in British history, and her loyal subjects and fans are throwing one giant street tea party in London today to celebrate. The Savoy, a legendary British hotel, gave us the menu for a proper English tea, while Drake’s London’s handkerchief print (designed specially for the Jubilee) provides the perfect backdrop. Service starts at 4pm sharp.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.23.19 Breakfast in Bed with Carlos Mota
- Entertaining 4.9.19 Just One Thing: Cherry Blossoms
- Entertaining 4.5.19 Entertaining on Location: An Intimate Dinner Party in Japan
- Entertaining 4.4.19 Cocktails at the Tory Burch Boutique in Ginza
- Entertaining 3.29.19 Cocktails and a Q & A with Chef Floyd Cardoz of Bombay Bread Bar