As everyone starts their migrations to sunny summer getaways, Ed Ruscha’s current exhibit seems especially apropos. He pulled quotes from Jack Kerouac’s On the Road and plastered them on large, colorful canvases, on display at at Miami’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014