As everyone starts their migrations to sunny summer getaways, Ed Ruscha’s current exhibit seems especially apropos. He pulled quotes from Jack Kerouac’s On the Road and plastered them on large, colorful canvases, on display at at Miami’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.12.18 To Visit: Miró Exhibit, Grand Palais
- Culture 12.6.18 To Read: The Wes Anderson Collection
- Culture 11.26.18 To Visit: Andy Warhol at The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Culture 11.12.18 Spotlight On: Illustrator Maddie Edgar
- Culture 11.7.18 Spotlight On: Grand Central Terminal’s Celestial Ceiling