Dree Hemingway, our Summer Lookbook model, inherited more than just high cheekbones from her mother, actor and model Mariel Hemingway. She got mom’s down-to-earth attitude about style and life.
The best advice my mother ever gave me was…
Don’t get too comfortable with luxury because it’s fleeting.
The best advice my mother ever gave me about fashion was…
Pretty is as pretty does.
Photographed by Mark Squires
More to explore in Mother’s Day
- Culture Tory On: 10 Things My Mom Taught Me Fri, May 9, 2014
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Meet the D’Souzas Fri, May 9, 2014
- Culture Mother’s Day: Rachel Blumenthal’s Motherhood Life Hacks Fri, May 9, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Carnations Are Back Thu, May 8, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Breakfast in Bed Wed, May 7, 2014