Dree Hemingway, our Summer Lookbook model, inherited more than just high cheekbones from her mother, actor and model Mariel Hemingway. She got mom’s down-to-earth attitude about style and life.
The best advice my mother ever gave me was…
Don’t get too comfortable with luxury because it’s fleeting.
The best advice my mother ever gave me about fashion was…
Pretty is as pretty does.
Photographed by Mark Squires
More to explore in Mother’s Day
- Experts Mother’s Day: Vietri’s Susan Gravely On Working With Family Sat, May 11, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Rosaria Pugliese & The Dueñas Sisters Fri, May 10, 2013
- Mother's Day Best Dressed: First Mom Mrs. Obama Thu, May 9, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Maria Cornejo & Bibi Borthwick Thu, May 9, 2013
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Veronica Webb On Daughters & Papadine Alaïa Thu, May 9, 2013