On the set of our Pre-Fall Lookbook shoot (live on June 19), model Lydia Carron told us the best career — and life — advice she ever received came from her mom Cathy. Once a banker, Kathy translated her love of knitting into a design and book business. “Do what you are passionate about and what will make you happy. Your life can take different paths so don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you love right away.” Lydia, above right, is photographed with her mom and sister Emma (graduating from Harvard this year).
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015