On the set of our Pre-Fall Lookbook shoot (live on June 19), model Lydia Carron told us the best career — and life — advice she ever received came from her mom Cathy. Once a banker, Kathy translated her love of knitting into a design and book business. “Do what you are passionate about and what will make you happy. Your life can take different paths so don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you love right away.” Lydia, above right, is photographed with her mom and sister Emma (graduating from Harvard this year).
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Accessories Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014