On the set of our Pre-Fall Lookbook shoot (live on June 19), model Lydia Carron told us the best career — and life — advice she ever received came from her mom Cathy. Once a banker, Kathy translated her love of knitting into a design and book business. “Do what you are passionate about and what will make you happy. Your life can take different paths so don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you love right away.” Lydia, above right, is photographed with her mom and sister Emma (graduating from Harvard this year).
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015