The Glamourai blogger mixes two classics — the trench and leopard.
I love my job because… I get to inspire others to make every day a little more glam.
In this picture I’m wearing… Tory’s perfect leopard Bow blouse, a L’Ecole des Femmes trench, a Shulami skirt and Bottega Veneta boots.
When I wear leopard, I feel… ready for anything!
My style mantra is… invest in timeless, ageless necessities. Buy your trends cheap, your jewels big.
A great stype tip is… everything looks better when it’s been professionally pressed.
My mother taught me… to ruthlessly edit my wardrobe so that every time I open my closet I see what I want to wear right this moment.
My sign is… Virgo.
I get into the holiday spirit… by littering my apartment with evergreen boughs. It’s more modern than the traditional tree.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014