We’re here to make a case for jugs as vases. There are water jugs, decorative jugs, serving jugs, jugs dating as far back as 8000 B.C. — attn. Metropolitan Museum of Art, this 17th century German jug would look great in our office — but rarely do you see a jug filled with flowers. You heard it here first.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases