Let’s play a game of around the world. Rhinebeck, New York. Positano, Italy. Serengeti National Park, Tanzania. Ayrshire, Scotland. Stoke Poges, England. Here, five beautiful tennis courts worth perfecting your serve for.
2. Il San Pietro di Positano — Focusing on tennis might be tough as you take in the view at this cliffside court…
3. Singita Sabora Camp — Safari, then serve. This luxury camp’s clay court looks right at home on the vast Serengeti plains.
5. Astor Mansion — Built in 1902, this indoor tennis court resembles a cathedral with its soaring, arched ceilings.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.13.19 Suitcase Magazine Founder Serena Guen’s Top Travel Destinations for 2019
- Travel 1.8.19 Tennis Courts Around the World
- Travel 1.4.19 A Portuguese Hotel Packed with History and Glamour
- Travel 11.24.18 To Visit: Saint James Paris
- Travel 11.19.18 Entrepreneur Issue: Hallstein Water’s Phillip Muhr