Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, Tory tapped artist Timothy Paul Myers to create a whimsical holiday installation — featuring small swallows, wild foxes, planes, planets and stars — in the windows of our Madison Avenue boutique. The handmade paper creations are displayed against the Daydream print from our new collection, which nods to Saint-Exupéry’s iconic story.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries