The most coveted (and completely sold out) ticket in town this spring is for MoMA‘s 8-night retrospective for German electronic band Kraftwerk, beginning April 10. The cult-favorite band is credited by fans and critics alike for inspiring everything from hip hop to house to the current electronica craze. You could even draw a direct line from our our Fall 2012 runway soundtrack, which featured music from Michael Mann’s Drive, which was in turn influenced by Kraftwerk.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking
- Culture 3.9.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Elaine Welteroth on Perfection (Just Say No)