The most coveted (and completely sold out) ticket in town this spring is for MoMA‘s 8-night retrospective for German electronic band Kraftwerk, beginning April 10. The cult-favorite band is credited by fans and critics alike for inspiring everything from hip hop to house to the current electronica craze. You could even draw a direct line from our our Fall 2012 runway soundtrack, which featured music from Michael Mann’s Drive, which was in turn influenced by Kraftwerk.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014