Around the world, March 8 is International Women’s Day, the perfect time say thanks to the trailblazers in our life. We have also been reading Angela Nazarian’s Pioneers of the Possible, which pays tribute to 20 visionary women with the tenacity and moxie to change the world. She features everyone from Frida Kahlo, Ella Fitzgerald and Estée Lauder to Simone de Beauvoir and Dharma Master Cheng Yen. Last night, Tory and Dawn Ostroff, President of Conde Nast Entertainment, co-hosted a book party at our Madison Avenue flagship, and we were honored to have one of the pioneers with us — Jacqueline Novogratz, founder and CEO of Acumen Fund. Here’s to celebrating women every day.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour
- Culture 3.22.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jazmin Grace Grimaldi & Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles