Spotify, Italian and Greek getaways, music and a little Havanese poodle named Teddy. This is what Assia Grazioli Venier, CEO of London music management company Flypaper Media and host of an upcoming event in our London store, loves most.
I am…tired from all this flying and traveling!
Style mantra… Be true to yourself, who cares what people think, and have fun.
I love my job because…It’s creative. The music industry is evolving on a daily basis. I get to listen to great music all day. I meet eccentric and eclectic people, and there is never a dull moment!
Favorite Getaway… Il Pellicano in Tuscany. Nothing encapsulates la dolce vita like this slice of heaven.
Favorite Cocktail…Espresso martini
Favorite bands of the moment… We Are Augustines, Chew Lips, Japanese Popstars, Keaton Henson, Tune-Yards, Rhye, Planet Funk, Capital Cities, Boxer Rebellion and Kyla La Grange.
My favorite charity…NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children), I’m on the committee. I’m looking forward to our upcoming Art Ball in London!
My sign… Leo, through and through. With this mane on my head would you expect anything else?
More to explore in Experts
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Scorpio Mon, Oct 21, 2013
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 21, 2013
- Experts 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Rachelle Hruska Sun, Sep 1, 2013
- Experts Heather Lilleston On: Yoga & The Beach Life Sat, Aug 31, 2013