Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Harper’s Bazaar’s Joanna Hillman on Ontario Mon, Nov 17, 2014
- Entertaining Shanghai issue: Event Planner Melvin Chua’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Fri, Oct 31, 2014
- Culture Shanghai Issue: Artist Yi Zhou’s Guide to the Art Scene Thu, Oct 30, 2014
- Travel Shanghai Issue: Editorial Director Leon Sun’s Insider’s Guide Wed, Oct 29, 2014