Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District
- Travel 12.6.17 Art & Design Issue: To Visit, Miami’s Nobu Eden Roc
- Travel 11.30.17 Tastemakers: Alexis Swanson Traina, Thomas Keller & Ken Fulk on the Holidays in Napa
- Travel 11.9.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Hotelier Marie-Louise Sciò on Running Your Own Company
- Travel 10.26.17 To Visit: Scotland’s Gleneagles Hotel