Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 11.9.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Hotelier Marie-Louise Sciò on Running Your Own Company
- Travel 10.26.17 To Visit: Scotland’s Gleneagles Hotel
- Travel 8.13.17 To Visit: Hawaii’s Kauai Island
- Travel 8.12.17 Getaway Guide: Designer Cathryn Minoli’s Hidden Town of Punta Ala
- Travel 8.11.17 Postcard from Mallorca & Marrakech: Interior Designer Ariel Ashe’s Top 5 Things to Do