Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Spotlight On: The London Issue Fri, Dec 2, 2016
- Style Tory Story: @Bat_Gio Insta-Scene, Graphic Fri, Nov 18, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: To Visit, Wyoming’s Brush Creek Ranch Thu, Nov 3, 2016
- Travel China Issue: Spotlight on Panjiayuan Market Sat, Oct 22, 2016
- Travel China Issue: Photographer Flashback, The Great Wall Fri, Oct 21, 2016