Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Style 3.21.18 Lucy Williams On: Style Tips & My Insider’s Guide to London
- Travel 3.8.18 Spotlight On: Tory in Hong Kong & Our Store Party
- Style 3.7.18 Stylist Faye Tsui On: Hong Kong Style
- Travel 3.7.18 Tory On: Hong Kong’s Landmark Alexandra Store
- Travel 3.6.18 Spotlight On: Tory in Seoul & Our Store Party