Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Maria Teresa Kumar’s D.C. Wed, Dec 4, 2013
- Travel Discover L.A.: Marlien Rentmeester’s Insider’s Guide Mon, Nov 11, 2013
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Anja Rubik & Sasha Knezevic’s Vienna Sat, Oct 26, 2013
- Travel Fall Getaway: Cristina Cuomo’s Hamptons Fri, Oct 25, 2013
- Travel Word of Mouth: An Adirondack Getaway Fri, Oct 25, 2013