Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Getaway: Piera Gelardi’s Southeast Asia Sat, Apr 12, 2014
- Travel Eric Wilson On: My Most Memorable Spring Break Thu, Mar 27, 2014
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Mija Flatau’s Munich Tue, Mar 25, 2014
- Travel Word of Mouth: Munich’s The Charles Tue, Mar 25, 2014
- Travel Tory’s City Guides: Munich Tue, Mar 25, 2014