Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Entertaining 4.22.17 Getaway Issue: Margarita Esencia Recipe
- Culture 4.21.17 Getaway Issue: Cat’s Meow, Steve McCurry
- Travel 4.19.17 Getaway Issue: To Visit, Jaipur’s Bar Palladio
- Travel 4.18.17 Getaway Issue: Tory on Travel & The Perfect Day Away
- Travel 4.17.17 Garden Issue: Cherry Blossom Season 101