Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Entertaining 1.17.17 Meet the Restaurateur: Three Little Birds’ April Jackson
- Style 1.10.17 Word of Mouth: LaDoubleJ x Hotel Esencia
- Sport 12.26.16 Tory’s Pro Shop: To Visit, Ultimate Ski Destinations
- Travel 12.22.16 Holiday Issue: Worldwide Yuletide
- Travel 12.8.16 London Issue: To Visit, Artesian Bar