Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Tracy Palac Duñgo’s Hawaii Sun, Jan 18, 2015
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Journalist Blue Carreon on Top Southeast Asia Destinations Sat, Jan 17, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Style.com Editor Sofia Guellaty’s Tanzania & Zanzibar Fri, Jan 16, 2015
- Travel Jewelry Designer Carolyn Roumeguere On: Bijoux & A Kenyan Youth Thu, Jan 15, 2015
- Travel Word of Mouth: Oscar de la Renta’s Tortuga Bay Hotel Wed, Jan 14, 2015