Eyewear: Sunglasses to cover superficial signs of tiredness are a good idea.
Watch: A lady is always on time.
Comfort Clothing: It’s hard to get comfier than a plain white t-shirt (which can be layered with a jacket) and relaxed jeans. The jacket is tailored and chic, but baggy enough that it doesn’t constrict movement.
Footwear: Simple boots that slide on and off — with a bit of a sexy heel — plus no-fuss, easy-to-remove jewelry are a must when you’re going through security.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Word of Mouth: The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu Fri, Jul 18, 2014
- Travel Top 10: Favorite Beaches Around the World Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Gala Gonzalez’s Maldives Sun, Jul 13, 2014
- Travel Book of the Week: Brazilian Style Sat, Jul 12, 2014
- Travel Tastemaker: InStyle’s Eric Wilson on Summer Getaways Wed, Jul 9, 2014